Last Updated: November 5, 2023
Personal Information We Collect
When you use our website and services, we may collect personal information about you, such as:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your postal address
- Your phone number
- Payment information (if you make purchases on our site)
- Login information, including IP addresses
- Browsing and behavioral data on the site
Use of Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders you have placed through WooCommerce.
- To provide you with information, products, or services you have requested.
- To improve our website, products, and services.
- To send you marketing communications if you have given your consent.
- To respond to your inquiries or support requests.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers, such as payment processors and carriers, to fulfill orders and provide services.
- As required by law to comply with legal obligations or protect our legal rights.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.